Multi-rig

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rigs.......For barbel? You're 'avin a larf.....Most of us have developed beyond Korda's marketing strategies.

cg74

Reaction score
I have used it for carp and found it only looked right when used for popping-up a bait that was either attached with a band or floss. I felt there was to much scope for unwanted movement if using it for anything else.

Besides, if you're going to tie a hair onto the hook, faff around changing the hook, it'd be as quick to have tied a new rig or put a pre-tied rig on using a quick clip.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt,
I thought the way you kept going on about Kryston you already used multi - rigs and other fancy methods :) :D :D

percy petroff

Reaction score
Not sure what a multi rig is ????? only just started back fishing after 30 years
When I was a boy in Poland we use a line with multi hooks on it, is that the same sort of thing ?????

laguna

Reaction score
I think what Mat is referring to (if I understand him correctly), is having the convenience of being able to change the hook or adapt it to suit such as adding a bait band in place of a D ring?

Because the hook is looped-on and 'rides the hair length' instead of being fixed with a kk it can be removed/changed easily (and adorned with whatever) - not necessarily for use with a pop-up.