LIDL tackle

wagglerdave

Reaction score
Just thought you guys might want to know that LIDL have their fishing gear in on Monday 18th. Most of it will most probably be useless to you but there may be something you could use.

I bought the storage bag last time they had them in store and I cant fault it. It's a lot lighter than taking a seat box and I also use it as a seat!

LIDL fishing page

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw it in the Lidl flyer and it's pretty much what you'd expect. Couldn't see one item that I felt would be of any use.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not for me mate,
Sorry, but I am a full blown tackle tart and everything has to match and will only buy the most expensive gear on the market :D

jimlad

Reaction score
DVD box set for a fiver, mind you they are probably all repeated on dave.

Other than that not really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DVD box set for a fiver, mind you they are probably all repeated on dave.

Other than that not really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What DVD did you buy Jim,
Was it the Romans guide to British carp lakes by Julius Ceasar? ;) :D

dangermouse

Reaction score
I bought 2 of their 3000 size reels last year. They might not suit the TTs but they`ve been fine for me. A genuine bargain at £15 imo.

barbelboi

Reaction score
I see they are doing a pilk rod set.

Sadly,there are any number of pillocks to be found bankside and a "pillock rod " therefore ought to sell well....but what,pray, is a "pilk" ?

Someone that wears red shorts? Shame the weather's against him at the moment.
Jerry

Fishingdownthewindy

Reaction score
Blimey been away for too long and joing the Lidl tackle thread.

What I saw of the reels ....for £15 they looked ok last year, not for me but IMO a lot of reel for your money...I would be too scared to use the freespool function on it but looked pretty robut for £15.

The best out of a bunch of largely **** is the glow sticks 50 for £2.49 wont fit most floats, will fit quiver adaptors etc so worth a punt and they last a good while.

dangermouse

Reaction score
Blimey been away for too long and joing the Lidl tackle thread.

What I saw of the reels ....for £15 they looked ok last year, not for me but IMO a lot of reel for your money...I would be too scared to use the freespool function on it but looked pretty robut for £15.

The best out of a bunch of largely **** is the glow sticks 50 for £2.49 wont fit most floats, will fit quiver adaptors etc so worth a punt and they last a good while.

Freespool system works just fine.

The glow sticks are good, bought and used a few last year and they lasted the full night.

nicepix

Reaction score
Not seen the Lidl stuff, but Aldi often have a fishing sale. Their small carry bag was top class for £9.99 although I think the price will be higher next time as they sold out straight away. The baseball caps with lights in the peak were OK as were their fleece lined waterproof coats and thermal boots.

I wouldn't risk buying rods, reels or line though. I do have some standards. I go to Decathalon for those :D