Richworth Linear Close Infected Waters

F

Frothey

Such a shame for the complex. Hope it makes it back to its former glory.

Specihunter

Reaction score
i hope so i'm looking forward to making my annual carp trip there in the next few months.they have had bad luck since the floods.

Specihunter

Reaction score
fine with me cakey ill let u know when im going a few weeks before to arrange things i'm looking late augest early sept.

Reaction score
I know it's a shame for the complex but i'm glad that someone has done the right thing for the health of the fish that reside in it.

It's so annoying to see a fishery that needs to be closed for the health of the fish etc that isn't because of financial gain, this is what has happened at a local club fishery near to me.

Ryan

Specihunter

Reaction score
you have lost me ryan are you saying its a good or bad thing. they are one of the fisheries in the country who put fish welfare before profit as shown with the floods.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Orchid lake is worth a bash Speci of you cant get on Linear.

Specihunter

Reaction score
i'm looking at that aswell wol but earlier for 24 hrs after the rivers open

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I suggested to my mate when blanking yet again at Horseshoe on Wednesday that we might do worse than fish St Johns for some tench next week and now look whats happened, am I a jinx or what? It is a damn shame when this happens to a fishery and they earn my respect for closing it, there are some that wouldn't have bothered.