I Couldn't Believe My Eyes.....

maverick 7

Reaction score
What is the strangest, oddest, weirdest thing you have ever seen on your fishing travels....I have had one or two and here is a couple of examples..

I was fishing on the River Trent many years ago with my mate....we decided the fishing would be better elsewhere so we packed up and started to head for the car to go to our new and hopefully more fruitful venue.

As we was walking along the bank I could see a bloke with his back to us squatted down in shi**ing position....bang in the middle of the path we was walking on. As we neared him I could see that that was exactly what he was doing...In fact with his back to us and his ar*e in the air, we could actually see him doing it...if you know what I mean and if you add his scruffy scrotum to the image you can get some idea where I'm coming from.

As we came within a couple of yards to him.....he turned around and said to us in a broad Yorkshire accent......"Mornin".......as we passed him we sheepishly replied........."Mornin"

Another odd thing I saw whilst fishing on the Trent again....was when we was driving down the old farm yard lane to the Ukranian Centre on the Trent...We drove all the way down alongside a cowfield......and just before we got to the end we saw a dead cow right at the side of the road. I'd never seen one of those before in all the years I've been fishing...and I've not seen one since either.

On our way back from our days fishing we decided to call in at the farm and inform him one of his cows had died.....he said..."I'll see to it in the morning.....it's not going anywhere is it"

COULD A MODERATOR DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE.....THANK YOU.

MAVERICK

Last edited:

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the strangest, oddest, weirdest thing you have ever seen on your fishing travels....I have had one or two and here is a couple of examples..

I was fishing on the River Trent many years ago with my mate....we decided the fishing would be better elsewhere so we packed up and started to head for the car to go to our new and hopefully more fruitful venue.

As we was walking along the bank I could see a bloke with his back to us squatted down in shi**ing position....bang in the middle of the path we was walking on. As we neared him I could see that that was exactly what he was doing...In fact with his back to us and his ar*e in the air, we could actually see him doing it...if you know what I mean and if you add his scruffy scrotum to the image you can get some idea where I'm coming from.

As we came within a couple of yards to him.....he turned around and said to us in a broad Yorkshire accent......"Mornin".......as we passed him we sheepishly replied........."Mornin"

Another odd thing I saw whilst fishing on the Trent again....was when we was driving down the old farm yard lane to the Ukranian Centre on the Trent...We drove all the way down alongside a cowfield......and just before we got to the end we saw a dead cow right at the side of the road. I'd never seen one of those before in all the years I've been fishing...and I've not seen one since either.

On our way back from our days fishing we decided to call in at the farm and inform him one of his cows had died.....he said..."I'll see to it in the morning.....it's not going anywhere is it"

COULD A MODERATOR DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE.....THANK YOU.

MAVERICK

I have heard this story somwhere before:wh:):)

Last edited: