Cool

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Cool, man/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Shame you put it in "General" Graham /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Hope you're feeling better now Andy, looks like you had a good nights kip /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
It looks to me like the 'illness' reported at Sywell had the effect of either growing his sideburns longer or shrinking his ears.

Which one was it Andy.

PS, if you stand a little closer to the razor in the morning you can loose the 'designer' stuble too my friend.

insert smiley thing - - - - > HERE

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

you can talk, marching half a mile round the lake in ya chestwaders.....

Morespiders

Reaction score
Scruffiest, dirtiest, solicitor Ive ever met, he wouldnt inspire me with confidence .

Have you ever thought of following an acting career Mr Nellist?,, I think you could be the next Doctor Who.

Thought the Fracotti Brothers may have smartened themselves up by now, but alas not.

Did you all see his bloody jumper?.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

<blockquote class=quoteheader>morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Scruffiest, dirtiest, solicitor Ive ever met, he wouldnt inspire me with confidence.</blockquote>
He keeps a dog up his jumper too!

Morespiders

Reaction score
That's what i mean Paul, more trick's than a bagfull of monkey's him and that Charlie dog, ate 4 sausages, and5 rashers of bacon, while i was talking to Graham next door, left me with 2 eggs thelittle bleeder.

Anyway Nellist ,you will be hearing from my very smart solicitor for recovery of the afforesaid bacon and sausage's.

Morespiders

Reaction score
No Steve, coming out with( Daydreamer Clarke) at Blenhiem

Think he fancies me, cant be doing with this peeing in the boat business though, and his stained crotch.

Any advice mate?.