Denied access.

tikka

Reaction score
I was looking at the classified adverts, being interested in 1 item I clicked on the photo to have a look at said item, but was denied access to viewing the photograph as I don't have permission to view. Whats's that all about, how can sellers sell if potential buyers can't view?:confused:

sam vimes

Reaction score
I was looking at the classified adverts, being interested in 1 item I clicked on the photo to have a look at said item, but was denied access to viewing the photograph as I don't have permission to view. Whats's that all about, how can sellers sell if potential buyers can't view?:confused:

If it's any consolation, it's the same for everyone (outside of admin/mods, perhaps). For some reason, the forum software appears to be set up so that thumbnail pictures aren't clickable. Handy as toothache.:D

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have complained, via PM, about this as well. It wouldn't even let me click my own thumbnail - joke! Mind you it's possible to put photos directly into a post but that's no help if you want to access an ad thumbnail. Come on Admin, sort it out!

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Admin have been asked to take a look at this issue and will report back.

cb

Admin
Reaction score
I'm on the case - but I can't see the problem?

Which forum is it you can't see? This one:?

Fishing Tackle Classifieds; - FishingMagic Forums

Clicking on the thumbnail image simply opens the thread. Incidentally, the thumbnail image is created automatically fro the first image used in the post.

It works for me logged (as a member) and when I'm logged out?

I use Firefox and Chrome - both fine.

Cheers

Colin