Club card fisheries

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Has there been a distinct improvement in a lot of your local club cards fishing over the last decade or so.Has the penny (literally ) dropped with clubs as stocking seems to be more regular and the quality of fishing available seems to be able to match what most exspensive day tickets have to offer ,whether it be a bag of silvers to a bag of carp.It seems most now offer a day ticket type water were you can get a bite a chuck .
I think it is a good move as long as the balance of the club is not taken over by a single species ,what do the wise owls of FM think.

M

MarkTheSpark

Ssssshhhh Gav. Some of them Noddies who fish the commercials might hear, and then we won't have the real fishing all to ourselves....

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
If they want to shell out top dollar every week for crowded banks and bans as long as your arm ,good luck to em!!.
But the wise money goes on a club card every time,I have seen and fished a few in my time and most are totally over rated ,some of the supposed big carp fisheries being the worst offenders ,but people like safe fishing I suppose.But you pay thirty pound for 24 hrs .