new season starts soon whos going where?

CRITTER

Reaction score
as the new season starts very soon whos going where and how many are going to be there the day or a couple of days before?

im of to the Trent ,Farndon to have a bash as i do each year (exept last year as under my umberella spoilt it for me)

Reaction score
I will hopefully be on The Bristol Avon, if im not working or having a day off (10 hr match on sunday)

Ryan

Deanos

Reaction score
I am going to have a couple of days back to back on one of those HORRIBLE Yorkshire spate rivers that "grumpy BobRoberts" doesent like. Its got plenty of chub, barbel and carp.

And if...IF I can get one of those big old river carp on the bank....I AM GOING TO PUT THE PICTURE UP IN THE GALLERY.....AND CALL IT "GRUMPY BOB" /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
The Wiltshire section of the 'Brizzle' Avon.

Managed to talk the missus out of going away and have the whole week off work so might get a couple of days in /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
You crafty bugger Grumpy!!!(1st week in August is looking good) /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I'll be on the Brizzle Avon too, hopefully monday evening I'll be putting up some long overdue pics of my first ever river carp /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I'll probably go for a walk and try to find Ryan too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Dorset Stour from midnight Sunday for me, hopefully a barbel will oblige!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Ooh, those wonderful short hot August nights, and all day on the river. Can't wait /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Ribble from midnight Sunday for me. Get there in the afternoon and check out the swims and wait for the magical 9 months to start. Hopefully a chub or Barbel will grace my net.

C

Cakey

no where at the mo

two lakes with waiting list that I applied for 5 years ago still not got back to me

and Ive just had a row with KACAS.....................they want an extra 20 quid to resign on because I let my membership lapse last year

dont matter that I phoned them and said I want to leave it for a year and they said no problems its a life membership you just pay each season when you want it ,you keep the same number that youve had for 25 years !

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Will not get out until later in the week.Mark Hewitt andI have booked the Bridge Pool on the Royalty for the 19th and hope to hook up with Peter Jacobs on the Avon somewhere on the Friday.A little bit of mulleting in between, tides permitting.