The Tips Page Library

geoffrey carr

Reaction score
i recently bought a tuff eye float dont know who makes them but it works for me it comes with a selection of tips that u can change from red to black tip in seconds no more carrying loads of marker pens anyone know if they come in different sizes they had lots of floats in the shop but only one size a number 1.05 grm

Reaction score
Drennan make the Tuff Eye float, availiable in two versions, a green one with a slender body and a browny khaki colour that has a bit more bulb to it, availiable in

4x12 , 4x14 , 0.5g , 0.75g 1.0g

Also they now make them in a pre-tied rig.

Don't get on with them myself, had the eye break / pull out twice of one.

Ryan

geoffrey carr

Reaction score
thanks for your reply i have now bought two big h floats with teardrop bodies with a hole through the body instead of an eye have used them for pellet and caster fishing can;t fault them took bream rudd perch tench and roach with them

geoffrey carr

Reaction score
i see no one has answered my question how to attache my pole elastic to my stonflo which is the best knot allthough i am using a ordinary form a loop pass the stonflothroughpull tight so far no trouble the knot has held under pressure from 1 to 2 ib tench and bream anybody know a better and easier knot please tell geoff