competition

C

Cakey

make me laugh while Im away today and Ill send the winner a small prize
speci.jpg

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Rocket Ron promises never to mentionSA ever again!

Baz will only start sensible threads andmake sensible posts.

Bob Roberts will never be controversial on FM.

Wol says he is only going to fish for medium sized fish in future because he has caught all the big ones.

Deano will try toreduce his weight to14 stone before Christmas if he can find someone to rent out a warehouse to store all the shedded fat.

And finally Graham Marsden will send every regular FM'er a £50 Christmas present.

Do I get to choose my rod and reel to the value of £200.

Deanos

Reaction score
(ref pic).

In order to save money on expensive materials, Network North East have started to introduce the new "human train buffer system".

The first recruit "Mr Adge Gorthorpe" of Sunderland was most enthusiastic after being accepted as the first recruit....

"Bafore a wor doin this wha lad...ah waz workin puttin tha holes into tha tup of pork pies, so as far as am concerned...this is easy money leek!".

(As a footnote, Mr Gorthorpe started work at Newcastle central station at 11pm yesterday, and arrived at London Kings Cross5hours later...he is accepting visitors and get well soon cards).

Deanos

Reaction score
The intelligence of man was exibited when the "slate" was first invented...unfortunatley it was many yearslater thatscribbling little things on it with a lump of chalk came along!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Never mind the piece of wood , have you noticed what a funny shaped nipple he's got ??

John Heelis

Reaction score
Speci proudly displayed his lastest invention.....The ultimate Cammo Rod

C

Colin North, the one and only

"I'm laying the track for a narrow gauge railway, so that I can get all my gear to my swin in one go"

Paul C

Reaction score
Government forced to admit Illiterate hitch-hiker problem is reaching epidemic levels.