Bob Church waist coat!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have just found a real bargain!
I used to have a Bob Church stonewashed waist coat and it was really great for coarse fishing but I lost it between moving back to my parents.

I was just browsing on the web the other and came across these same waistcoats for £10.00!
if your interested take a look on here.

country supplies.com

Last edited:

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Good find Mark, much appreciated, Ray i've had to come down a size, did'nt have XXL, but the good lady has insisted I start a diet tomorrow..........:eek::eek:

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Arrived today, excellent value. Unfortunately sizes are on the smaller side so you'd be better going up a size or two if possible Ray.

Fishingdownthewindy

Reaction score
Good deals to be had there, I signed up and got an extra 5% off last year on those prices.

I managed to get

1 x Bob Church Packaway Body Warmer (CL35-xxl) (Green,XXL): £15.00
1 x Bob Church Storm Cloud P.U. Nylon Bib & Brace Mk II (CL06-xxl) (Olive,XXL): £10.00
1 x Bob Church Walking Knee Socks (SOCK/OLL) (SOCK/OLL): £6.00

Good value

The mossy oak stuff looks good value if you are the size that is the never ending sale and if you are into that sort of thing.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I don't know why but I have an almost pathological hatred of anything with Bob Church on. Its really odd because I can honestly say I have never bought or owned anything by Bob Church.

I cant explain why....it has the same effect on me as a rat has on a Jack Russell.

Fishingdownthewindy

Reaction score
I don't know why but I have an almost pathological hatred of anything with Bob Church on. Its really odd because I can honestly say I have never bought or owned anything by Bob Church.

I cant explain why....it has the same effect on me as a rat has on a Jack Russell.

Some times you can't explain, I didn't care less at the price they were going for and badges and logo are very small.