Good luck charms

C

Curly

In Football, players have superstitions, like Paul Ince putting his shirt on in the tunnel, players putting the left sock on first.

How about fishing?

Before anybody thinks I'm a weirdo, I am. I have my good luck charm, a hat, my Brother bought me from Australia. I always seem to better whilst I'm wearing it.

Anybody else got a good luck charm, apart from the obvious, rods, reels etc?

Neil

D

disco dan

Neil i have a luckky hat as well i have always caught when i wear it so i always do
its just a nike cap i got it from holiday in zante abut 4 years ago it cost ?2 and is a fake.

G

Gary Wilson

Sure do, my lucky fishing pants. They also double up as my lucky "pulling pants." However I am nearly 26 and I've had them since I was 16 so I need a new pair!

C

Curly

I was just about to reply to Dan, so I will ask the both of you. I hope you've washed em??????

D

disco dan

My cap Was blue neil but its as been washed
so many times its got a grey steak down the front where it has faded.I was going to ask gary if he washes them put if you do does the luck wash away.

S

Shrek

I had a lucky shirt, but I've grown out of it now and haven't yet found another lucky anything, hence the blanks from sessions I've been on.

L

Laurie Harper

I reckon the most effective good luck charm is a winning lottery ticket. Then you can buy membership of any prime fishery you fancy.

R

Ron Clay

I had an old ex-Rhodesian Army Bush Hat complete with bullet hole for nearly 30 years. Then I reckon someone walked off with it at Blubell Lakes.

I didn't feel as if I could catch anything for weeks after that.

R

Ron Clay

No, thank goodness. But I aquired it, together with a camo shirt, from an old friend who fought in the bush war. Both of these items were taken off a dead comrade in arms, so he told me.