Birmingham Anglers Association

Lord Paul

Reaction score
membership

Looking at the prices what do a male under 65 get for his extra price of membership that a lady over 17 doesn't

W

Wolfman Woody

In the case of someone like Monk he would get to lech over all the birds over 17.

Regretably, the birds wouldn't lech over the likes of Monk. Not any more!

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Is this a case of sexual discrimination - either the men are paying too much or the women not getting access to some venues?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Having sent hundreds of letters to all the local clubs in my area complaining about this situation,I have come to the conclusion it is because they are nicer to look at than male angler and smell is another issue as in they dont and we do.
Not a satisfactory situation though still as on a water near me were cheap womans ticket is available I can now no longer find stella cans but there are plenty of discarded nail files and polish bottles.

MJ

Reaction score
I thought it was quite unusual for a club to have a concessionary ladies ticket in addition to a Joint (husband and wife/partner) membership, as most clubs have the concession to make it easier for men to take their wives/girlfriend fishing with them, when the lady would not normally fish by herself.

Thinking about joint membership, what if two blokes decided they wanted to get their tickets cheaper, and told the club that they were 'partners' (homosexual partners). Would they need to prove that they had a legitimate relationship (like that I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry film?)

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought there were that many it was worth making a song and dance about quite honestly. The ticket is great value for money whichever category you fall under, in my case a senior ticket and worth every single penny for the Teme venues alone.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
That the trouble with white hetrosexualEnglish males

We don't complain - now if they charge more for women, faggots and camel jockies there'd an outcry