Hello

tenchless

Reaction score
A big hello to everyone.Its my first time on here and am looking forward to it.I love my tench fishing which i do in and around glos/oxon area.Not sure if ok to ask a question here or if i should post elsewhere on site,i'll ask anyway and i'm sure someone will let me know if im wrong.I'm thinking of joining NEWLANDS A.C witney area for big tincas.Trouble is i've heard not as good as used to be and that it's crawling with crays not sure how true or what to believe.If not worth bothering with can any of you fine piscators reccomend any other clubs or syndicates with tincas of 8lb plus in my area.Many thanks TENCHLESS.

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Hi Tenchless, how far are you willing to travel and are you based on the Oxon/Gloucs border?

I'm sure you will get more help if you give a location of where you are and how far you are willing to travel.

tenchless

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome chaps.I live in cheltenham and have fished a few glos/oxon waters and had some brilliant tench fishing.I'm willing to travel for my tenching as long as i know the water(s) contain tench of 8lb plus and that its not mega busy especially if travelling a bit don't want to turn up friday after work and not be able to get a swim.Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.