fish theft

balalur

Reaction score
It was just about the time for something to be done about this "Eastern European" problem.

balalur-albums-other-picture3502-poster-no-irish.jpg

LOOKS FAMILIAR?!

seksee

Reaction score
He could just tell the police it was all a joke and it was just a light-hearted way of saying "No Poles" :D :D :D

waggy

Reaction score
So, how does he know it's £10000 worth of fish? Did he weigh them out for the 'Eastern European thieves'? How does he know anything has been stolen?
What is the system he runs for selling day tickets; does he sell tickets to 'Eastern Europeans', is it effective and does he have bailiffs to police it?
And what's that camping sign all about; does he let Eastern Europeans camp and that implies overnight does it not?
Is he a bit clueless or else is he reacting to gossip and press hype?
On the other hand, it could just be another badly written press report.
Surely he has someone walking round the pond checking on permits.

PS. He could have just been a bit smarter and put up a sign in Polish saying 'No Fishing'.

grantfraser27

Reaction score
this happens regardless of what nationality fishes here, but rules must be observed and respected.

rains

Reaction score
this happens regardless of what nationality fishes here, but rules must be observed and respected.
I dont remember lots of english people eating fish out of local lakes/fishies they know the rules they just don't care i don't blame the owner. Although how he knows how many have gone missing is another thing all together has he GPS tagged them lol would have been a idea to identified who had eatin them :)

Quick edit miss read i agree with the fish been stolen by all nationals

Last edited: