User Reviews

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Don't know if some of you forum users who don't look anywhere else much have noticed but we have a new monthly user review competition with over £150 worth of the new range Sonu Baits on offer. No bull but these baits, especially the Boosted Wraps, are catching me and others lots of fish.

User Reviews are important to FM so that's why we and Sonu are offering these great prizes. So do us and all FM members a favour and get your gear and bait reviewed. It only takes a few minutes and helps make that reallyuseful Tackle database bigger and better. And you could win some of that bait.

The membership continues to grow and now stands at over 47,000. Just yesterday 120 new members registered with FM.

Keep sticking your pictures in the Photo Gallery as we all like to look at what we've caught, or what we've been getting up to!

Enough for now, or somebody will say I'm biased towards FM
smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
You're biased towards FM!

(Marking loads of A level scripts at the moment. So nice to see somebody able to spell biased, rather than bais, biast, etc etc - have a grade A Graham)

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
I submitted a user review for Suffix Xcelon line, it wasn't already in the list of products so it said it had been sent for consideration. As of yet it hasn't appeared and that was a couple of weeks ago at least.

What happens if we want to review something which isn't already listed and where has my review gone?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
You did the right thing Paul but we have literally thousands of products waiting to be uploaded, most from our tackle shop partners and some from FM members like yourself. We try to push through a hundred or more each day but it isn't always possible.

If any FM member emails me on graham@fishingmagic.com to tell me what product they've submitted I'll try to find it and push it through.

M

MarkTheSpark

My problem is that I've been too mean to buy anything for the last 20 years. Apart from bait and hooks and the like.

Janet (AT)

Reaction score
I've done two reviews for FM, both of items of Korum tackle that I love,and won a prize of a big box of Sonu baitseach time! I now have a cupboard full of stuff....

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I use the reviews on here before I buy anything. When I get round to it, I'll try and post a review of my cracking new Shimanofloat rod. I just don't know the technical terms to describe it, other than to say that I love it!

Janet

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I'll do a review if you like Monica /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

She could do one on that afterwards Scrumps /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif