Caught in action

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
NEWSFLASH:

Neil Maidment secretly turning to the darkside of his angling career and turning to sea fishing /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif, discovering pulley, pennel and one up one down rigs with hook sizes to be able to pull Mobby **** out of the sea.

Here a picture of his catch, a couple of slippery black breams, not quite big enough for a meal though /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif.

Still, Neil done very well and even out fished a few other anglers (me for example, I blanked in style)

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
could we do a sea fish in at all ? Have people got enough kit to be able to do summit from the beach ?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
now now Matt if you were a real dogger you would know that to get caught by vanillas is not the objective.

The only dogger in this thread is dogger, fischer, germanbite as mentioned by the bbc weather bods

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
First cast = two bream (camera doesn't really show just how BIG they were!) /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

It was all so hectic:
DSC00297.jpg

The Ginger Wine seems to be an integral part of the proceedings!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Normal service is resumed tomorrow afternoon/evening as I head for the Stour one more time!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Who's that Wino lead down next to you Neil, should have told him to bu**er off!

Mind you, I've met him and I wouldn't tell him to bu**er off /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Good luck tomorrow.

alan

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>speci-hunter wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>yes i blanked but all u need are mackeral feathers</blockquote>

only at certain times of the year, and at that point the beach becomes so crowded fishing becomes a nightmare.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>speci-hunter wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>yes i blanked but all u need are mackeral feathers</blockquote>
At chisel beach Jimbob?.....or was it at chesil??????/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Specihunter

Reaction score
i do well the other end of weymouth by the funky hotel caught a load of wrasse .i did mean chesil my beach casting skills need improving, it was early in the morning so my brain was in sleep mode.