Marsh Farm Monday next ?

Windy

Reaction score
Going to have a bash over at MF next Monday (13th) for my yearly close season roasting, alternatively soaking and shivering experience.

Was thinking about trying it today but no, not on a Bank Holiday (so now someone is definitely going to tell me later that MF was almost deserted and the fish were leaping out on to the bank... :cool:).

Anyway, not a fish in or anything official, just myself and a few of the usual suspects* I hope ? See you there

* Ray ? Daywalker ? You there / lurking ? 'twould be good to see you on the bank again. Missing you on here :( no-one to fight with.... :wh Don't be a stranger

Windy

Reaction score
Yep, see you there Evan, if you're not too late;)
Jerry

Never knowingly early... but always the last to leave ! Biorythms definitely not designed as an early bird, but I'll be there later if not sooner.

.....TAKE A RAINCOAT !

Burgger that. Taking a bloody aqualung after the last few times. Thanks for the heads up pm btw.

I owe you a bacon butty.

Hey Geoff, that's just between you and me, not to be aired in public. What happens in butty club stays in butty club :wh

Be good to see you if you can make it tho.

barbelboi

Reaction score
It's alright for you guys fishing Mondays, some of us still have to work for a living. Any chance of a fish-in on a Saturday or Sunday?

Yep - you organize it Gramps - Clatercote's pretty handily sited for you North of Watford sorts - A couple of us were only talking about it the other day:D
Jerry