The Adventures Of Donald Effingham-Mudde & Damien

Gary Dolman

Reaction score
Effing Gudde Herbert, where can I get the recipe for the aniseed paste?

K

Kevin Perkins

Thanks all, I'll passon your kind comments to Herbert<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wobbly Face (As Per Ed) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Waiting for the next booklet.

How abouta Donald and Damien "tackle, technique and bait guide"? </blockquote>

Gerald

I might, just might, knock up a dozen copies of D & D - 'The Story Continues for

those few discencerning readers on FM.

As for the D & D ' Tackle, Technique and Bait Guide' that usually appears in most episodes...!

I am currently engaged in getting some sample TickleTackle

T shirts made and the lovely Amanda has agreed to model them. The question is: is it better to soak the shirt first before she pulls it on, or is it better to soak her when she is wearing it?

Not sure which will look best............

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Effingham Brilliant - loved it.

If you do go ahead with the Story continues, then put my name down for a copy please Kevin, just please don't sign it, cos it'll be worth more in years to come . . .

[insert U-No-Wot - - - - > HERE

PS, always wet the T shirt after the lady has put it on.

K

Kevin Perkins

Peter

As always, I defer to your wealth of experience when it comes to the correct way to treat a lady, but I'm talking about Amanda.........!

Just ask Jeff, he's seen a topless picture of her

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Kevin Perkins * * * * * * * * wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I am currently engaged in getting some sample TickleTackle T shirts made and the lovely Amanda has agreed to model them. The question is: is it better to soak the shirt first before she pulls it on, or is it better to soak her when she is wearing it?

Not sure which will look best............</blockquote>
You know I'm always available as your photographer, Kevin. If not taking the actual picture I can be your focus puller or bucket-of-water chucker.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Nice one Kevin, just sat down to read it and really enjoyed it. Cheers.