New member in Norfolk

alwaysworking

Reaction score
Hiya all,
My names Rob, I've been fishing on and off for forever as a pleasure angler and done a bit of match fishing in my youth. I hung it all up when my hormones kicked in and then got back on the fishing from a minimalist aspect a few years ago, it's built up up and up and my love of the outdoors and the bend in the rod have called me back these last few years, but last year I decided to get back n the fishing with a bit more conviction. I love general coarse fishing and am slowly working my way into the Norfolk scene and want to tackle some slabs on the fens and drains this year as they are my first love. Started off in kidderminster on the canals and puddles and have moved this way in the last few, the lure of the fens may prove too much this year.
Anyway, joining up hoping to meet some like minds locally while I spend this year kitting up and getting back into the swing, and meeting some like minds on here.
Cheers all in advance.
Rob

alwaysworking

Reaction score
Welcome to FM
A lot of us gave up fishing for drink and women then refound fishing later

Cheers all, was that an ACDC quote, I'm all ears? ? Bon Scott was the best years! I'm a NEW yardbirds and Rory Gallagher man myself but plenty variation in my collection.

Last edited: