Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Iolo Williams on the State of Nature here. Starts briefly in Welsh, goes on eloquently in English.

Like myself, he has seen what we have lost in not that many years and have yet to lose unless we get our heads out of our bottom-lining a*****.

[ame=http://youtu.be/FnJQjtvngqA]State of Nature Iolo Williams 22:05:13 - YouTube[/ame]

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, Fred. There needs to be such an impassioned reality-check type of speech or two given to a few Angling Socs / Orgs / Trusts and their often not some so much Great and Good but Diminutive and Possibly Bad at the moment, I reckon. As a man whose talks (by no means all about Golden Wonders in India and well-dentured things in Africa) years ago are still fondly remembered by some, I'd do them, but the organizers simply wouldn't be able to afford the bullet-proof screens and the rather large fit-looking men in dark glasses and sharp suits, forever fiddling with an earpiece and packing something rather more than just Lily "The Fear" Allen's plastic!

" 'ere! I came to this expectin' to be taught 'ow to bag up, not to be told to eat muesli!"