Hello everyone from Chesterfield.

sector_15

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm Chris and come from Chesterfield in Derbyshire. I like my pole fishing and a bit of feeder fishing.
My favourite venues are Manor Farm Evesham, Sherwood Fishery Edwinstow and Birch House Lakes nr Derby. I also like the pond at Carr Vale and Clowne.
I've got 2 boys who enjoy tiddler bashing although the oldest like his commercial fishing now and my wife who likes sitting by the water.
My main fishing partner is my dad who has fished all his life.
Cheers :).

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the forum :)

I used to fish the pond at carr vale and have had a few nice tench in the past, its a cracking little pond. I was a member of williamthorpe up untill last year but now do all of my fishing up in Lancs as my other half lives in Chorley and let me tell you, the fishing up here is fantastic

By the way I am from Pilsley (not the posh one ;))

sector_15

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome gents :).
Mark I used to do the same with the Vale pond a bit of sweetcorn and feed pellets in the summer for Tench and Cruscians. In the winter a couple of pints of maggots for the Perch. It's still a nice pond but most of my fishing is weekends so it's usually matched up. They've just redone all the pegs so it looks really good. Unfortunately they pulled out the body of a missing lad out of there last week so I'm not sure they're open at the moment.