Best loaded waggler insert float

rains

Reaction score
Due some new floats you see and have been using middy but found they dont like too long will have alook at the drennans totally agree about shotting up with the current wieght :)

Anyone recommend any sites for the floats looking on amazon at the mo and then on to flea bay

Last edited:

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Due some new floats you see and have been using middy but found they dont like too long will have alook at the drennans totally agree about shotting up with the current wieght :)

I must be thick, as I always find plumbing up accurately a problem with loaded wagglers, so all of mine are unloaded. I just fix the float in place with 2 little float stops while plumbing up then put the shot on afterwards.

C

chefster

To be honest Jacksharps right Drennen are the most popular-just remember 90% of you,re shotting at float base,and then make up the rest in no 8 droppers,(in normal conditions)

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was amazed, upon inspecting some clear, unloaded wagglers that I bought from my local angling superstore, how easily the eye attachment pulled out of the body. Out came the superglue, post haste!