Set fair for the weekend. Anyone out this.....

nicepix

Reaction score
I've got three mole trapping jobs on at the moment, but thankfully they are all grouped around my favourite fishing venue. :)

I stopped off yesterday to reccy the venue and there was plenty of activity.

So, all being well I will drop some groundbait in between jobs 1 and 2, finish the moling and spend the rest of the day after carp. It's been peeing it down all day so I've made up some bird seed & Vitalin 'porridge' as groundbait and done a few similar flavoured boilies using Nicky's quick 'n' easy recipe that he posted on the carp section.

C

chefster

The match i intended to fish at Stockton res has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances,so a pleasure session on saturday.On monday- Tunnel Barn Farm,Tuesday-open at Toft farm carp lake,Thursday a club match at Spring pools....then play it by ear!!

B

binka

I have a lot of jobs to do outside this weekend and the weather's favourable for cracking on with 'em but i'm not ruling out a lack of focus leading to a session on Sunday, wouldn't mind a bash on the canal myself for a change :)

C

chefster

I have a lot of jobs to do outside this weekend and the weather's favourable for cracking on with 'em but i'm not ruling out a lack of focus leading to a session on Sunday, wouldn't mind a bash on the canal myself for a change :)

The tables have turned this week Steve,dont worry we,ll(try)and catch a few for you mate!!:D:D

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weekends are for gardening, home maintenance and the grandson. Mon-Fri are for fishing when Joe Public is at work. Still get the bloody pensioners though - you can't have everything! :wh

C

chefster

Weekends are for gardening, home maintenance and the grandson. Mon-Fri are for fishing when Joe Public is at work. Still get the bloody pensioners though - you can't have everything! :wh

Bloody pensioners,i fish with them on a Thursday on they,re club matches-and they keep taking my money!!!!!otherwise they call you a pension robber!!:D:D:D

dixi1801

Reaction score
Barnburgh lakes for me :) not in a match though!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

fozzie41

Reaction score
Out early tomorrow but been told to come home in the afternoon to go to a BBQ at the sister in laws :(

denzinho

Reaction score
Be on my local canal sunday or monday. Nice to see the weather turning nice for once, spawning's been late and I hear the fishing gets better after spawning so jobs a good un :D

nicky

Reaction score
leaving for fishing at 7 in the morning and coming back at 6 in the afternoon sunday.
Thinking about just taking the day shelter instead of the full bivvy.

Float fishing all day then carp fishing in the evening / night

nicepix

Reaction score
Been out this afternoon - 4 moles and 2 carp. Beat that! :)

The carp have just started spawning in the big lake. 29 days later than last year. Must be all this global warming :confused:

Reaction score
Haven't been out for ages but I'm off at 6am tomorrow for a full day tench and roach fest... targets are 10lb+ tench and 3lb+ roach... can't wait! :)

Bluenose

Reaction score
I got onto a local mere for a few hours this morning, a tinca of 5.1 and a bream a bit smaller both caught on the float. The northerly wind was a bit nippy, 7 degrees C when I got out of the car at 6am!