What bit of fishing tackle

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Do you never use, haven't used for years but still can't throw away?

I have a Browning feeder rod that for some reason I can't catch with- ok so I've caught the odd fish here and there with it but not enough to give me confidence in it.

The rod comes out 2 or 3 times a years but I have little faith in it and is soon back in the rod bag, but I still can't get rid of it.

What about others

D

david bruce 1

40 year old rods - match - general- swing tip - and Lerc blank carp rods & the mitchell 300 and match to go with them. Polished looked at but never used unless i am taking friends (none anglers) fishing and need the extras. Also I remeber the telescopic rods my children used on holidays in the Adriatic 25 years ago for many yearsstill kept with the holiday kit /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

mike Gibson

Reaction score
Loads and loads of gear, stuff I used a kid, bits inherited from my dad and granddad. Where do I start?, Apollo Taperflash rod, old whole cane rods with a split cane top that are fit only for use as pea sticks, umpteen Mitchell and Intrepid reels in various states of disrepair, an ambidex fixed spool. Sad fact is its all got memories and I can’t bear to chuck it out.