The real river Monster

bennygesserit

Reaction score
bennygesserit-albums-my-first-album-picture3522-screenshot-2013-06-03-20-07-24.png

From Creepy crawlies: Amazing Scanning Electron Microscope pictures of insects and spiders - Telegraph

Can you tell what it is yet ?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
The Amazonian fish that is supposed to swim up your jap eye if you are stupid enough to go swimming where it lives.

This one is having a look around, rather like someone viewing their garden through the patio doors.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
The ar$e end of Ray's avatar?;)

You know I would hate to see what the arse end looks like at this magnification.

I am sure its obvious to all but , of course , its a maggot.
The tusks were a bit of a suprise to me frankly.

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Amazonian fish that is supposed to swim up your jap eye if you are stupid enough to go swimming where it lives.

That would be the Candiru Catfish. I had a 2lb one swim up my todger when I was paddling in the Amazon! :D :D :D

flightliner

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksharp
That would be the Candiru Catfish. I had a 2lb one swim up my todger when I was paddling in the Amazon!

2ib 2oz - same as a chub I had yesterday!!
Share this post on Twitter
Share on Facebook

That swam up your todger? yikes.:D

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
That would be the Candiru Catfish. I had a 2lb one swim up my todger when I was paddling in the Amazon! :D :D :D

That's strange as they usually only inflict themselves on the Minipeni tribe of Amazonian Indians who are renowned for the smallness of their private parts.

The todger in the picture is from a tribesman of the Minipeni tribe and can be identified as such as he does not have a foreskin, he has as the photograph attests a threeskin.