Red Krill Pellets

souliedave

Reaction score
Hi All, Has anyone tried Red Krill Pellet's on Rivers, and if so what sort of Results have you had on them, not tried myself yet, but i will on opening day.:)

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Are you just wanting to try something different?

If you're fishing somewhere where they haven't seen any bait for a while, you may want to try something a bit more familiar like bread, sweetcorn and worms, maybe maggots and casters depending on little ones faffing around.

I'm not saying they won't work, just offering my thoughts; opening day can be a bit hit and miss, so using a new (to you) bait may give you the wrong impression of it.

souliedave

Reaction score
Thank's for your reply Iannate, Yeah i'm taking all the usual's, Caster and Hemp, Maggs, Pellet's, etc etc, and gonna keep the feed down, just thought i may try these for a change and see what happen's, Thank' Again. Cheer's :beer:

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've made a batch of paste from 50/50 paste base and Swim Stim Red Krill groundbait and tried it out yesterday and the float was burying every time. Obviously not on a river though!

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big pellets drilled and hair-rigged or small feeders or both? Halibut in all it's guises used to do it for me on the Ribble, maybe Red Krill can be the new halibut?

Keep us posted.

souliedave

Reaction score
Thank's again Jacksharp, yeah iv'e got all the usual's Hali's etc, what you say about red krill pellet's being the new hali's is my thinking, i'll let you know how i get on with them, Cheer's :w