Species Hunt Round 3 Instructions

E

EC

For thethird leg, catches must be submitted <u>in writing on this thread</u> by Monday 7th July 10.30am.

Eg Name: Eddie C. Team Number 14,caught5 species, burbot, dogfish, giraffe fish, snakefish and roach.

PLEASE NOTE: Pics showing my badge will say 'Eddie C, Team 14,JULY 2008.

'Then <u>photos</u>of each species clearly showing your name, team number and‘JULY 2008’ on a badge piece or paper or cardmust be uploaded onto the 2007 Species Hunt Gallery thread by Tuesday 8thJuly 11pm.

Anything after this will not be accepted, indeed I will ask Graham to lock the threads,so if you catch a shed load and don’t get the results or pics posted in the time span, your points total after thisleg is NIL, ZILTCH, ZERO, NADA. Please follow the instructions to the letter, don’t whine if you get it wrong and miss out on a prize.

Don’t forget if it is a tie on points, a specimen fish might swing it so if you get something decent, weigh it.

Alsodon't forget the only species allowed are the ones on this site. So if you catch some daft ornamental thing at a commercial if it is not on the list, it does not count.

Please just post results here and keep discussions to the original thread please!Reminder of the original rules here.

Any questions, ask here!

Catch submissions only on this thread please.

EDIT: Official Start 6.30pm Friday 4th,catches submitted in writing before Monday 7th July 10.30am.

E

EC

Can someone give me 3 random letters and/or 3 random numbers(not 'tit')to display on my badge for this big barbel I am going to catch later.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Mark W. Team 7.

Final score for all three rounds - 16 species.

Round 1. roach, rudd, pike, minnow, chub, dace, grayling, brown trout, common carp, bronze bream, gudgeon, perch.

Round 2. bleak.

Round 3. Tench, silver bream, crucian carp.

njb51

Reaction score
Jonny Team (which ever one Wendi Spiller is in!)

6 Species...

Chub,

Dace,

Roach,

Perch (1lb 4oz),

Bleak,

Gudgeon.

I only have photos of the perch and roach.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Caught a snottie today, no barbs /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Can't remember what I caught in the previous rounds?

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Neil

Team 1

3rd Round

Dace and Eel

Think thats 7 in total for all 3 rounds.

(Thought eels were in decline, had loads of them today from the Stour!)

E

EC

Thread closed for any more results.

Wintle is the champ again.

I think the best pred prize goes to CAT, am not sure about biggest barbel!

Wintle's 'crucian' is a clearly a goldfish soI might yet disqualify him, but I will see whats on my butties before I decide.

Those of you that want to send a cheque off to macmillan drop me a pm and I'll give you details!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Congratulations Mark.

Wendi sends her apologies to Jonny, she had a chub yesterday but had already caught one for the hunt. She also lost a barbel, not a happy bunny! /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

And I think Eddie should win the prize for the most stupid face.....................

Beecy

Reaction score
Well done Mark

seeing as my contribution to the 'team' effort was jack all ( i did try for a barbel yesterday but blanked ), if i am due any sort of prize let mark have it and he can give it to a junior club/FM memberor something