Stinky stuff

C

chefster

After all the hype over "Goo",which i have to say,personally i had some good results on it in the winter,I,ve just ordered a couple of cans of the new "wonder" additive-Stinky Stuff-its available through Fishing Baits UK.The Biz....comes in aerosol form,can be sprayed on bait,method,etc....does,nt wash off,so lingers intensely ...i,ll post any results achieved using it.......Chef:)

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After all the hype over "Goo",which i have to say,personally i had some good results on it in the winter,I,ve just ordered a couple of cans of the new "wonder" additive-Stinky Stuff-its available through Fishing Baits UK.The Biz....comes in aerosol form,can be sprayed on bait,method,etc....does,nt wash off,so lingers intensely ...i,ll post any results achieved using it.......Chef:)

I remember when the big stink on the sea match-fishing scene was WD40 sprayed on your hookbait. It worked too!

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
Load of hype surrounding it, though. There's a youtube vid of 'the leaf test' where the bloke who makes it, I presume, is on a carp puddle with a well-known angler.

They bung in some leaves from a nearby bush, and the leaves are ignored. Then they spray Stinky Stuff on some more leaves and, when they put them in, a carp comes up and swallows them almost straight away..

At first I was impressed. Then I thought: "Hang on. All this proves is that something inedible made to smell like food is more attractive than the same thing that isn't sprayed. It doesn't prove that the flavour spray is any more effective than real bait, which, being food, smells like food."

[ame="http://youtu.be/BspOikfygr4"]LINK HERE[/ame]

C

chefster

Well i,ve got some now and i,m going to trial it on my next couple of matches,by using it in a separate area of the swim,by setting up another line out of the way,and keep looking on it during the match,if that does,nt work i,m going to spray some leaves and use them as bait!!!:D:D:D

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well i,ve got some now and i,m going to trial it on my next couple of matches,by using it in a separate area of the swim,by setting up another line out of the way,and keep looking on it during the match,if that does,nt work i,m going to spray some leaves and use them as bait!!!:D:D:D

Weigh the bloody leaves in Gaz! :D

C

chefster

The "Stinky-Stuff" is coming out on my match tomorrow-it,ll either be a secret weapon-or-a white elephant!!:rolleyes:!!!

barbelboi

Reaction score
The "Stinky-Stuff" is coming out on my match tomorrow-it,ll either be a secret weapon-or-a white elephant!!:rolleyes:!!!

By all accounts from the promo stuff Gaz it won't be that secret with the massive pen it's supposed to give off:D
Jerry

C

chefster

You surprise me chef:D

But if it has a use to put off your opponents and make their eyes water :rolleyes:

The thing was-i was sandwiched in between 2 pasteheads! it smelt like an indian takeaway!! god knows what they,d put in there stuff!!!

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
it smelt like an indian takeaway!!

No wonder you lost a couple of fish with that around you - thinking of your stomach:D

The truth will come out:eek:

Maybe you need a new type of peg - for your nose!!:D:D