Hi Everyone.

albion daz

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Returning Angler here,name is Daz from Wednesbury in the Black Country in the West Midlands,haven't really been fishing since I lived near the Severn in my early teens,I am now 47 and decided to take it up again,as I have less to do when the football season ends.
Started to aquire gear as I am planning on fishing mostly Lakes,hope to start real soon and will let you know how I get on,looking forward to getting to know you all.
Tight lines to all.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Welcome to FM Daz, you'll find that you're not the only unfortunate Baggies supporter here;)
Jerry

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Returning Angler here,name is Daz from Wednesbury in the Black Country in the West Midlands,haven't really been fishing since I lived near the Severn in my early teens,I am now 47 and decided to take it up again,as I have less to do when the football season ends.
Started to aquire gear as I am planning on fishing mostly Lakes,hope to start real soon and will let you know how I get on,looking forward to getting to know you all.
Tight lines to all.

Daz whereabouts in Wednesbury ? i lived there till I was about 17 , couple years older than you
Welcome to the forum

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Welcome daz, can't decide if it's good your fishing lakes after living near the severn:confused:

Anyhow, tight lines

albion daz

Reaction score
Daz whereabouts in Wednesbury ? i lived there till I was about 17 , couple years older than you
Welcome to the forum

Hi Mate I live near the Lidl edge of Friar Park.You might know it as the Old Coronation Pub,where the Buses stopped.

---------- Post added at 04:42 ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 ----------

Welcome to FM Daz, you'll find that you're not the only unfortunate Baggies supporter here;)
Jerry
Lol good to hear :)

---------- Post added at 04:45 ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 ----------

Welcome daz, can't decide if it's good your fishing lakes after living near the severn:confused:

Anyhow, tight lines
Yeah I know,but hoping to do a bit of river fishing every now and then,biggest worry atm is getting gear quickly enough :)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
yes I know mate , I used to get off the 410 there when I worked at Barrs Soft Drinks - careful there are a few dingles on here as well , but they only go on the internet when the libraries are open so it aint that bad.

Welcome to the Forum

albion daz

Reaction score
yes I know mate , I used to get off the 410 there when I worked at Barrs Soft Drinks - careful there are a few dingles on here as well , but they only go on the internet when the libraries are open so it aint that bad.

Welcome to the Forum
lol thx :)