help

tc1

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know any carp waters in north devon, going camping to warcombe farm camping park, its by woolacombe.

day ticket venues please.

F

Frothey

slade reservoir in ilfracombe - just had some more fish stocked, origionals to 20+

furzebray farm in south molton

riverton at barnstaple, but i'd give it a miss.....

are others, but they are a bit of a drive from there. forget the carp fishing and go for the bass.......

tc1

Reaction score
thanks for the advice, how about some tips on bass as ive never fished for them.

F

Frothey

around ilfracombe its largely rocky, peeler would be 1st choice, or plugs over the rocky areas- but eels will work. woolacombe and putsborough just round the corner are good for a bit of "storm beach" fishing

F

Frothey

its pretty small, gets packed,anda bit of a trek from ilfracombe as well. slade has the same size fish, its cheaper, and on the doorstep........

tc1

Reaction score
thankls guys, if anyone knows anymore it would be great.

slime monster

Reaction score
dont go much further up than bideford myself but can put you on some nice waters around that area ...melbury res in parkham

jennetts in bideford

darracott res great torrington

if you want any info on these give me a pm

F

Frothey

depends on how far you want to drive... also got creedy, stafford moor, couple of others but i cant think why you'd want to drive 3/4 of an hour to an hour to fish a water when you're on holiday!

tc1

Reaction score
thanks for all the help, ill check them out.

tc1

Reaction score
thanks for the help, i will look them over.