Another wet summer

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the scientists 2013 will be another wet summer - then after that probably another, and another, and another...for a decade or more

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right. My mind is made up. Off to Aldi (or Lidl) for the £19.99 adult wetsuit that I saw a bit earlier is going to be on sale soon. If I can't fish for the fishes, I'll at least swim with them ... have a word with Keith, too....

denzinho

Reaction score
I don't mind fishing in the rain, it was drizzling when I went on Sunday. However to me when it's raining I feel it's a therapeutic sound and goes well with Fishing.

B

binka

Wet summers might actually be a good thing from a fishing point of view... anyone remember the drought years with rain starved, oxygen depleted rivers?

No, me neither :)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer to fish in dry overcast conditions, but I have to say that I love to hear the rain falling onto my brolly or bivvy. In fact to the point where if I get a totally dry overnighter then I sort of feel a bit cheated really . . . . . .

Mind you, I have never been all that successful fishing in the rain, one of my old fishing buddies says it is because all the fish hide under the stones to keep from getting . . . . . . . . . wet

(taxi?)

nicepix

Reaction score
I prefer to fish in dry overcast conditions, but I have to say that I love to hear the rain falling onto my brolly or bivvy. In fact to the point where if I get a totally dry overnighter then I sort of feel a bit cheated really . . . . . .

You old folk have so many problems. Have you tried these Peter?

top-quality-adult-diapers-laundering-incontinence.jpg

Mind you, I have never been all that successful fishing in the rain, one of my old fishing buddies says it is because all the fish hide under the stones to keep from getting . . . . . . . . . wet

(taxi?)

There's one outside waiting :D