Leeda 2XL Carp Attack Poles 9.5m

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
As the title says. This willbe my first pole. I fish commercials mainly for silvers and carp up to about 10lb....dont get them very often though!!!

Anybody have any input on this pole as to whether it is any good or is there any other poles in this sort of price bracket that are better.

Many thanks

Adam

Reaction score
Tis a good pole that for the money, great as a margin pole for carp, spare sections are cheap and extra top kits are dead cheap too, look around for the best price, and if your local tackle shop stock them, ask them what the best they can do is, if it is higher than the internet price, ask them to match it or chuck in some freebies, (most tackle shops prefer to chuck in freebies than take money off, most of the time you come out better off as well !!)

Angling times did a review, i will look it up out of my collection and scan it in if no-one else has it easily accessible, or try looking it up on the web.

Ryan

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
Cheers for that mate. Cheapest I have found it for is on Ebay for £35 plus postage. Dont look like i'm gonna find it any cheaper than that.

Adam