Feeder arm

dead peg

Reaction score
I've got the older octoplus mainframe , with octagon legs , on my shakey seatbox and want to attach a feeder arm . Can any one help me with what attachments and arm I need . I've never used any attachments before and only used the legs till now

Will the newer square leg attachments fit the older legs or is there an alternative ?
Is the octo feeder arm the best option or are there better ones on the market ?
Anyone know any good suppliers for either of them ?

Thanks for any help

C

chefster

I've got the older octoplus mainframe , with octagon legs , on my shakey seatbox and want to attach a feeder arm . Can any one help me with what attachments and arm I need . I've never used any attachments before and only used the legs till now

Will the newer square leg attachments fit the older legs or is there an alternative ?

Thanks for any help

You can buy an octoplus feeder arm,or the Preston ones have different inserts that come with them for different leg systems:DChef

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thanks for any help

I've outfitted my Shakey Beta Box with old Octoplus and got it all off eBay. Have a good look what they got as the old "threepenny bit" leg Octoplus is out of fashion now and you get some good bargains on there.

sam vimes

Reaction score
It's only in the last year or so that I "upgraded" an ancient Waterline box and Octoplus bits set up. The reasons for doing so had nothing whatsoever to do with the Octplus stuff. Their feeder arm is as good as anything else on the market.

dead peg

Reaction score
Thanks ,This is all new to me. I'm only moving with the times myself cos i cant get a rest into the platform/concrete pegs when feeder fishing :)
Do these arms go straight on to the existing legs ?

Last edited: