7-7-13 Out for Lm bass

bennygesserit

Reaction score
I went out for couple of hours before it got hot. We got 4 Lm bass. Biggest was 4.2lb I missed couple in the morning with a strikeking spit-N-king. Went out deeper and try the spro little john crankbait and the floating craw beaver bait. I was trying to fish the outside weed lines and look for wood near them.
Float It - http://floatworm.weebly.com/index.html
SPRO Corp.
www.stikeking.com

Nice one I understood some of that , try a method bomb maybe ?
Welcome to the forum by the way ?

fishard

Reaction score
I went out for couple of hours before it got hot. We got 4 Lm bass. Biggest was 4.2lb I missed couple in the morning with a strikeking spit-N-king. Went out deeper and try the spro little john crankbait and the floating craw beaver bait. I was trying to fish the outside weed lines and look for wood near them.
Float It - http://floatworm.weebly.com/index.html
SPRO Corp.
www.stikeking.com

Sorry about that. I could not find any wood just a weed line. We got couple small bass on the weedline. The best was in the morning on the top water plug. sorry about the mix up.

Reaction score
When you say 'wood' do you mean underwater fish-holding structure like tree roots, submerged trees and the remains of man-made waterside features like jetties... or have I missed your point?

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I could not find any wood just a weed line. We got couple small bass on the weedline. The best was in the morning on the top water plug. sorry about the mix up.

I know the feeling, at 63 I often can't find wood in the morning anymore! :eek:mg:

fishard

Reaction score
You guys are to funny. Wood in the morning. Remember they make that little blue pill...LOl LOL