Rain

wildmanfishing.com

Reaction score
Last year i saw my regular pitch on the river washed away by floods and this week i got caught in the mother of all rain storms, cant the Prime minister organize some bloody good weather for us? argghhhhhhhhhhhh

John Heelis

Reaction score
Only if you eat all your food, drive more and recycle all your rubbish properly

Reaction score
Your sick of rain, well your not the only one..

I had said to myself at the start of the season, i would aim to fish twice a week every week until september well, since the start i've been out 3 or four times, for a multitude of reasons, but these last two weeks, well it is something else.

Put it this way, i'm glad i've got my trusty sailing jacket.

Ryan

Reaction score
I already have a 50" brolly and a 2 man trakker dillo bivvy, even so i don't fancy going out. Once i get a decent suit and luggage and a new box, i might venture out in the rain like we are having now. (Living in Bristol)

Ryan

Rickrod

Reaction score
has anybody been asked to build an ark

wildmanfishing.com

Reaction score
lol i had my own ark, but the animals just didnt get on all, it was a blood bath. and the lions tried to kill me even tho i put a roof over thier heads. the original plan was to stay on board for 40 days, but i only managed a couple of hours. you might find it floating down the Skipton section of the Leeds Liverpool Canal, if you do you can keep it.

C

Cakey

outside_view.jpg

my new pop up bivvy..............

F

Fred Bonney

Has it been raining then?

Few spots up here,should I renew my planning application for a marina yet?

F

Fred Bonney

Steve's been peeing in it again!!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I think it was Tuesday when we in the south west had one months rainfall in one day and?to be truthful its been like that nearly every day this week.? The local brook is rivalling the Severn, the ducks and geese on the lake in the town are sheltering under trees and my ageing?joints are rustier than ever.

Out fishing? You must be joking though the river is easier to find than ever, I blame the chappie Brown and the labour party personally.

Reaction score
It can mean two things, one that i love and want to pursue, and the other, lets just say that last year i got a little too wet....

But seriously, yep, i can't wait, i made the mistake of fishing it on tues i think it was, with a float rod for some roach, what an idiot i was, river was up a little and coloured, and there i was with a float rod Doh !!!! I will be out again with the right gear , on Sat or Monday (I Have to Work In Avon Aquatics on Sun)

Tight Line s

Ryan

PS Have you caught that biggie yet....