wba6745

Reaction score
hello my name is john from quinton birmingham, im 30 years old. ive only been fishing for 2 years and to say i love it is a massive understatement. ive spent the last 2 years fishing for big fish of all species on still waters and rivers but im now starting to get the bug for match style fishing.

i know it sounds a bit sad but im looking for a fishing buddy or two as i find fishing on my own a bit tedious so if anyone fancy's a catfishing session, a day on the river or a day out on a commercial.

my favourite venues? well i havent really got one i do my catfishing at lakemore in crewe, i fish for tench at a local rezza which im a member, i also spend a bit of time at kingsbury water park fishing for the big bream, i spend a lot of time during the late season and winter on the river avon fishing for anything and everything but mainly pike and zander and for the rest of the time you'll find me on a commercial somewhere.

so that's me pretty much.

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Bagging UP is more appropriate on here and, besides, Brendan's Red Army will NOT be so charitable towards you guys next season!!! :)

wba6745

Reaction score
ha ha thanks for the welcome, i was still racking my brain for a clever come back for those two :)