Metcheck

Yacko

Reaction score
I've been using this site for years but now I get the message

"This domain name has been registered with Easyspace.com"

and I cant work out how to get the weather info.

Can anyone tell me what I'm need to do to get past this screen, or is it blocked cos I dont pay a subscription?

Yacko

Reaction score
Thanks Cakey, I'll give it a go, cant see a hobbies/ fishing tool that tells me I've got *ugger all chance of catching anything tho. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

if you sign up with goole ,which is free ,you get the choice of widgets on the search page and that can be weather ,moon phase and air pressure

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
^^ not on my PC /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

post the link to the new server please /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Paul C

Reaction score
I have found Metcheck has been hopeless of late!

It seems far too optimistic to me. It keeps telling me it's going to dry and nice and then it p*sses down all evening!!

I'd rather have a more pessimitic outlook and find it was a bit better than expected./forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

T

Trev 2

Metcheck still down as Yacko says.

Tried Cakey's Yahoo thingy but got jarred off as it still trying to download location info after 20mins so its back to the seaweed outside the back door

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Vanished off mine now! B*gger.

Wish the beeb or met office hada websitethat showed the animations they use on the BBC forecasts.

Preferablywith Laura Tobin as well...

Yacko

Reaction score
Thanks Fred, I must be getting old- once I'm used to something I dont like it to change.

Even if it's wrong a lot of the time/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

C

Chris Bishop

what I liked about Metcheck was you could programme in a few of your favourite fishing locations and get a weather forecast for the following day e-mailed to you most afternoons.

I was out with a mate last season and I kept assuring him the weather was going to improve in the afternoon when the cloud cleared etc.

"How d'yanno that four eyes..?" he said.

I explained about typing in a postcode to get a weather forecast etc and my compadre said he didn;t believe in all that.

"Since when's a f*cking pike got a postcode..?" he said. "You'll be writing 'em f*cking letters next..."