single rod sleeve

wayne brooks

Reaction score
does anyone know of a single rod sleeve available with pockets on the side for brolly and sticks?

i know you can get triple and double etc but i need one for when i'm roaming about on the river. at the moment i'm using a single sleeve on a fox quiver but this often gets caught up in the under growth and it would be nice to have one compact unit.

anybody seen one?

ta

C

Cakey

Ive never seen one with pockets .........................would be very handy for my pike rods

wayne brooks

Reaction score
i know mate, it would be handy when surface fishing as wellas barbel pike etc

C

Cakey

been looking at mine to see if its possible to put pockets on

wayne brooks

Reaction score
i thought about it but if you saw the pillow case i made at school then you'd understand/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

wayne brooks

Reaction score
also, why do they put the zips on the bottom of the rod where it could catch the line?

Ian Whittaker

Reaction score
Why not a normal 2 /3 rod quiver with outside pockets ?

Brolly/net/sticks in outside pockets and rod in centre pocket?

C

Cakey

I get a pike rod set up ,net and handle and bankstick in one sleeve ,pockets would be for nic nacs

wayne brooks

Reaction score
same as cakey,i can getrod net and sticks in a single sleeve but i'd like somewhere to put the brolly.i've tried the triple rod sleeve too big and clumsy i've ordered a diawa infinity double case so am gonna see what that's like. if it's no good i'll put it on e bay like loads of other faddy bits i buy lol!

if i put any more stuff on there i might have to go vat registered/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

cheers anyway ian