Sundridge bite alarm set

C

Cakey

I played with some a couple of weeks ago and I was well impressed for the money but only bankside will tell.................

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers for replying Cakey.

I was worried about them being waterproof but I can always tell him your trick with the water bottles if it starts chucking it down.

Shine

Reaction score
Just won off ebay for him a new set of 3 + remotefor £56 delivered. Fingers crossed they are ok.

Shine

Reaction score
I should have name this thread... Dave's thread and Cakey helping him /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Shine

Reaction score
Got them today Cakey. Must say they look good with some good features. Also very lighty upy. Dont think you'll be able to fish at night near a airport with these things./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Wouldnt say no to a set myself but I love my EOS X's.

Reaction score
Looks good to me i hope he gets on well with them , but for me i will (like you) stick to my EOS X's

(Have you got bored with the changing settings procedure yet )

Ryan

Shine

Reaction score
Havent change them one since I got them Ryan. Same colour, same tone. Give it a while and I'm sure I'll change the colour /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Forgot to add. Those Sundridge alarms are very VERY sensitive when turned to its max.

Terry Baker 2

Reaction score
I have had the set for some time now.....they seem really good VFM......no issues what so ever....I also got a set of illuminated hangers and they work perfectly.....Had fox for years and thay were fine...but will not pay Fox and Delkim prices for the wireless when you can get sets like there for £80 complete.....still on theoriginal batteries ! Highly recommended if you are not a brand tart !

Terry Baker 2

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I agree with Julian....had a couple of harddownpours in that period and no problems.....also the battery life seems great (Still the original set) although I will be changing them soon as a matter of cause (once a year whether they need it or not) ! I really dont think you will be disappointed for £80 ish ..... Also I have tested them to 200m on the remote...this is approximately the drop out distance but unless you have a 500cc TT Carpbike on the bankside- you shouldn't be that far from your rods...as I'm sure you all know!.....as a keep it in your bivvy warning device...it's ideal !