shimano 8000re baitrunner

james faulkner 3

Reaction score
i am after 1 x shimano 8000re baitrunner (second hand) has anyone got one they dont want or no anyone that wants to sell one?

Carpless

Reaction score
Dunno about second hand but an excellent online shop, poingdestres, are doing a deal on a new one. 49.99 for a limited edition (double handed). Here's the Link.

Reaction score
Almost all shops stocking shimano are doing the limited edition re with double handle and spare spool for ?49.99

Ryan

james faulkner 3

Reaction score
cheers for your reply guys, ive seen the deals but i have already got 2 of the single handled ones, had 3 but ive lost one so didnt really wanna pay full price coz i might as well upgrade while im at it. oh well looks like thats my only option. thanks again.

Reaction score
To be honest, not many people sell the RE's second hand as they go for so little (In line with the RRP) and they keep them as spare reels, This is why the market is slow for them.

PM Sent

Ryan

james faulkner 3

Reaction score
yeah tried on there mate, theres a couple on there but 1 went on there for just under £40 and they are £50 new. was thinking around £30 for second hand. maybe im expecting a bit much. thanks for the suggestion tho mate.

Carpless

Reaction score
Like they say second hand isn't really worthwhile. I bought a second hand 6000RE for 50 and a new one for 55. There really was no point in the second hand one. If you can get it for 50 new + P&P then do it. Poingdestres also do the single hand version for 46.79 HERE but you don't get the spare spool. The reason I favour this shop is because after some bad online transactions i made one with these and they've never let me down. 6 orders, nearly 1000 quids worth of stuff and every single one has been in stock and arrived within 24 hours of dispatch. There are other good ones but I automatically go to these guys.

Reaction score
If Poingdestres is doing that offer, i would go for that to be honest, i thin it is going to be the best deal you will get...

Ryan

james faulkner 3

Reaction score
cheers poult, just went on there and they are £43.19!! thanks for all your help to ryan, really appreciate it!!

Reaction score
?43.19 is for the 5000 Poult is right, the 8000 is ?46.79

No Problemo James - Glad to try to help where i can

Ryan