Olu Dinez - Any Info

jacko1967

Reaction score
I'm off next week with the family for a break in Olu Dinez. I'll go mad if I have to spend two weeks on the beach. Does anyone know if there are any decent fishing trips / guides /locations in the area?

cheers

nicepix

Reaction score
I'm off next week with the family for a break in Olu Dinez. I'll go mad if I have to spend two weeks on the beach. Does anyone know if there are any decent fishing trips / guides /locations in the area?

cheers

I was there about fifteen years ago and there were no fishing boats or guides that I know of in the resort. It is mainly a hang gliding centre. They take you up to the mountains and throw you off. Half an hour later you land on the beach at Oludeniz. There is a large lagoon and loads of sandy beaches for sun bathing and safe snorkeling.

A short dolmus trip up the coast to Fethiye is what you need. There are or were charter boat trips advertised along the harbour. I didn't partake so I can't comment on how good or bad they are.

<Edit> Try this link: http://www.caroletayfun.com/package-details.aspx?pId=31&cr=4
No connection or recommendation on the service

Last edited: