Doberman Alarm

BigRob

Reaction score
not used one but looks like it could do the trick quite well

Reaction score
Whats up with a spare bite alarm turned up to full volume, and a length on line Cheap as chips if you have a spare alarm, and from as little as ?9.99 if you don't (Unless you go to dragon carp where they go for silly money.

Ryan

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Iwonder if it would be set off by wildlife? You wouldn't be very popular if it went off regularly at 100db

Reaction score
That would be what i would be worried about, Richard, don't want to be up all night for falling leaves twigs etc, or wildlife, and i wouldn't want it to be 100db loud at any rate. Wouldn't be popular if it ever goes off at 100db either

Simple thing to prevent theft, put your bivvy next to your rods, put all of your bags and bait and everything inside your bivvy, leave the door open with the butts slightly inside, result no idiot will try to nick you rods, as you are right next to them.

Its ideal for me with my dillo, i put the butts inside (where possible) and leave the door so it just clears the rods, (sometimes i leave it so the door is resting on the handles)

Ryan

stephen webb

Reaction score
I was thinking more for when your away from your bivvy (call of nature etc.). Or at places like Horseshoe where you have a shower block.