Favourite carp dvd

Shine

Reaction score
Just watched Caught in time - The diaries of Chris Yates. Very good. But I'd saymy favourite is,A passion for anging - Redmire.

What your favourite carp dvd?

oey

Reaction score
ive seen the passion for angling programmes on sky ch251 brilliant realy relaxing to wath and sometimes funny specialy wen they jump out of the tree also loved the mat hayse and mick brown series bout cathing every species of uk fish brilliant and i got loads and loads of tips specialy catching stiklebacks with matchstick and cotton brought back memories lol. by the way does anyone know any good websights with vidios of fishing but not trout or flyfishing plz thanks

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I first started watching passion for angling about 16yrs ago, they always seem to be the most layed back fisherman you will find but as they always crack open a big bottle of red, so i guess thats why. my fav is redmire

Nathan

Reaction score
The Redmire episode has to be one of the greatest moments of angling tv i've seen - i still love watching it even now

BigRob

Reaction score
Wasn't one the chaps knocking of the others misses, and that's why they only did one series?

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I`m not 100% sure but I think your right. At the end of redmire they`re all together having a knee`s up "maybe it was after the kids went to bed" it happened!!!!!!!

Nathan

Reaction score
The Redmire episode was on Discovery Realtime again yesterday (for the 600th time) - still watched it tho!

R

Roto Fryer

go to google>videos>search for passion for angling > u can download all but one episodes. they keep me sane here in thailand /forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Des Taylor at Cuttle .....................................best comedy in years

R

RobD

I dont like carp DVDs too much but last year I bought Globetrotters Carping USA, really enjoyed that, proper relaxing to watch and makes you hungry to get out there and wet a line...there's not many vids like that about, not that I've seen anyway!!

The Redmire expisode for my too by the wayand the secret lake...