Are you catching?

C

Carp Angler

I'm doing better than most on the waters that I'm fishing, but every, without exception, water that I'm fishing is very slow compared to previous years. Is it the weather, angler pressure???????

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

Was only having this conversation on the bank the other day.Yes I would agree.The strangest bit is that my foreign fishing is not quite as good this year either!

C

Carp Angler

Northerly winds and 80 degrees, what's happened to the weather?????????

P

Philip Inzani

Its the weather..at least out here in France. Where is the summer ? May was warm and I had a great time at Lac Du Madine but June,July ..terrible. I had to wear two coats last Sunday and I was still cold. Philip.

K

Kevan Garrett

This has to be the worst year i`ve had so far for catches,and im so pleased im not the only one,i dont mean that to be nasty,it just makes me feel happier in the knowledge that perhaps its not me.
kevan

J

John Hardy

hi lads i have just come back from a
days fishing and reading some reports about
not having any luck well i did having caught
a 8lb mirror carp two tench one 2lb and thee
other one 3lb the venue GREAT BROUGHTON LAKE
NORTH YORKSHIRE as i am just a novice angler this is the biggest fish i have caught so i am thrilled to bits

C

Carp Angler

This no luck thread is over 2 years old though.....

But well done on the fish, great feeling isn't it?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I thought there was something wrong with this thread, firstly I thought it was down to the writing all being a different colour, then it really hit home when Rik wrote "I'm doing better than most on the waters that I'm fishing". :))

C

Carp Angler

tee hee hee.
get on MSN you fat git.
I feel the need to take the pi55 out of someone and you're the easiest target I know.

I

ian jay

The Carp fishing here, in the Chech Republic, has been exceptional this year. Prticularly on the rivers, where there are some very fit, hard fighting fish.

The locals, in the main, do not have much of a clue, so any experienced visitor can have a field day! My record todate, this year, is 10 river Carp, total weight 27 kilos, in 3 hours. I lost a further 3 because the hooks failed me!

All this, and Cat fish averaging 2 meters, Pilsner beer at 25p, and ciggies at 80p!

I'm not coming home until Princess Tony has gone!

I

ian jay

Chech Republic ..... Czech Republic!! Sorry about that, too much beer ....

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I could say the same about you carp angler and take the pi55 out of you, but I fear nature done a good enough job of that. Too tired for MSN, meetings all day tomorrow...fishing on Thursday/Friday though! Wahaaaa...