Just got back from

Lord Paul

Reaction score
A days fishing with Posh Paul and Matt Conkers -Well say just got back - i got in at about 9:45 not sure when those two got back to Manchester.

We had good weather for once -spent the day fishing and having a laugh - but each was determined to win the trophies on offer.

A full report of the day's action -the highs and lows (I lost 2 good carp) will be sent to GM shortly(When we get round to writing it)

Look out for the Ronettes - the newly formed Ron Clay fan club

Reaction score
We did get back! Despite the Woodhead being resurfaced at 10.00 at night!!

A most enjoyable day. A water well selected with excellent toilet facilites -thereby causing no bankside problems fro Corkers. Fruity apricot handwash will soon become the "in" lotion at all venues.

Many thanks to his His Lordship and her Ladyship for hospitality, food and generosity. Matt and I were were genuinely impressed with the gated entrance to Furkham Hall guarded by lions passant (and that isn't a fantasy folks!!)

Further thanks to Matt for doing the drive over to Sheffield and back

Look forward to the report - and we don't really blame Cakey for causing it all!!

Poshers

Reaction score
Well, after a grand day out with two top posh blokes, I arrived home at 2330. The house was spotless and the wife was hoovering. She had 'a look' on her face....I kept my head down...

Furkham Mere didn't dissapoint and we all caught....quite a mixed bag in all.....using a variety of methods.

A big thanks to the maids, who put together a fantastic hamper, which contained delicious ******** and *********, followed by *********** and (it must be an angling first) some very tastey ********.

To top it off, I never had to make 'full use' of the facilities....which was nice.

Reaction score
"The wife was hoovering"

What is it with women and domestic activity late on a Sunday night? Have they nothing better to do? (Assume she had caught up on all the old East Ender episodes on "View again")

I got back and found out my wife was steaming. When will she understand that rolypoly and spotted **** is not suitable in the summer season?

(Mummy was so right about not marrying below one's class - it just causes problems!!)

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Yes, but we're awaiting the official write-upon digital parchment bearing the great Furkum seal and hand-coloured sepia photos!

(Don't maids look good in sepiatone?)

Reaction score
Yep!
enema1_05.jpg

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be of great interest to all the membership.

It is important that we demonstrate the enjoyment that can be had every year by participating in Cakey's auction.

AND

It will make a pleasant change from debates on barbel with implants - I prefer life aux naturelle - although the magistrates didn't seem to agree!

AND

there's the first outing of "The Ronettes"

Reaction score
And the middle two - middle left is going to star in "Hetty Wainthrop - the younger years" and middle right is Nurse Gladys in "Arkwright - Open Some Hours" - a touching tale of the conception of Granville (that's the David Jason one, not our very own!)

Lord Paul

Reaction score
What about we each write a 3rd of the article fom our own point of view and get GM to combine in to one?

Just to give you some idea - we looked the the three chaps of Top Gear

Posher is tall so he's Clarkson, Matt is only 3ft 7" so he's Hammond - so that leaves me being the useless one May

Lord Paul

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

But isn't Poshers a tall chap and with big hands - he made that 16.5 lb carp look like it was 6.5lb

Reaction score
If I'm Clarkson -that means Marsbars paying me twice as much as either of you - and I need somebody to help me to become rabidly right wing.....now I wonder who could help?

I've got big feet as well!!!