casting.jpg

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

"Sincemoving with his family to Devon Michael has taken upcarp fishingwhich has led to himpiling on the pounds"

C

Colin North, the one and only

And as the member of the black hand gang surreptitiously casts another spell........

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
With a crowd of onlooker gathered the angler prepares to launchthe leadinto the next county. With poise thethe lead gently swings back and without the angler spotting it the rig hooks up his new Mercedesfleece which is drapped over the back of a chair. With a huge cast the rig with fleece attached does its best to mimnic a parachute and flutter out into the lake. The angler turns to the assemble crowd and states hes not worried it was a new fleece he got with his new Mercedes car and it will dry in the warm afternoon sun.

His arogance was shot to bits when a voice from the crowd shouts " Thats ok but what are you going to do about the car keys and the mobile phone we saw flying out of the pockets of the fleece and falling into thelake"

A great day goes badly wrong LOL

Day Breamer

Reaction score
After blanking at Horseshoe 2 nights in a row this angler decided to try out the river seine... whilst he was still at Horseshoe.

Day Breamer

Reaction score
Ive had enough of these bloody 8lb Bream picking up me boilies, im gonna lob this one right back where it came from !!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

One day i'll learn to cast and compress the rod just like Wol.......
Wolcast2.jpg

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

One day i'll learn to cast and compress the rod just like Wol and without leaning so far forward that i almost fall into the lake......
Wolcast2.jpg

W

Wolfman Woody

PRIZE - A CARP-TV DVD for the winner!

OK so, I've already played it and written a review on it fro FM (soon to appear), but it's still a prize and there's a casting lesson on it from Danny Fairbrass!