Angling - The Future, by Deanos

W

Wolfman Woody

<u>Attention all lawyers!</u>

I have Deanos address for any writs you may wish to issue.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

EC

Well in Deano, don't reply please I don't want your eyes following me!

Deanos

Reaction score
Thank you very much lads, I must admit that I am crapping myself waiting for the knock on the door from Bob....he is tall you know, and has hands like shovels....the kind of hands that when curled up resemble VERY large flesh coloured bricks that if applied with speed and force to my head may change me from being a fat bastard...into a fat bastard with a head that looks like a turnip which has been run over by a farmers tractor!....gulp!

I shall have to get me mam to answer the door for the next couple of months!!!/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

(coming soon "Whoppits World Of Angling" an in depth "how to do it" that also addresses such questions as did **** Walker REALLY teach Hitler to fly fish?....did "Wee Jimmy Krankie" invent the knotless knot...the one that doesnt have any knots...hence its name!...watch this space).

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
The best writing always contains a hint of truth!

Superb stuff Deanos, very impressive.

T

Tony Rocca

Dont worry Deanos Bobs gone on his jollies.

Sleeping on the beach in Benidorm I believe as he thought the room pricea bit steep.

He took his bivie though so no worries.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha...........I'm rockin!

Deanos, you're in deep sh!t, I'm gonna tell Mr Bowler when I see him next time!

What do they say when someone is rolling on the floor pi$$ing theirselves with laughter?

Effin brilliant!

C'mon Bob and Sworsdy you've gotta reply to this.

The shark must have had some hair stuck in its teeth though?