Baggin Wagglers

ggh

Reaction score
Does anybody know of baggin waggler/method feeder float that is suitable for small venues or margin fishing that could be used with a regular float rod? All I can seem to find is 8in monsters for hurling towards to the horizon!!

Reaction score
No-One makes method feeder floats that small,

I don't see why anyone would use one anyway, ghastly method.

Ryan

Reaction score
Nige, Gary means using one of those huge floats (Pike or sea float size) with a method feeder attached at the bottom, They are huge contraptions that i don't class as fishing, just think what would happen if you hit a fish sub-surface with theat .....

Ryan

(I have nothing against the floats you have linked to, pretty good for the pellet wag, or being lazy on the lakes chucking it out with corn on the hook, with a tight line waiting for a wrap around.)

aaron martin

Reaction score
in my opinion if it lands you fish then i could not be more bothered i think it is a good way of getting the groundbait over the hook bait accurately. and in my opioion again you need abit of a stronger rod than a normal waggler rod like a barbel rod or maybe a carp rod.

KAR

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>aaron martin wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>i think it is a good way of getting the groundbait over the hook bait accurately. </blockquote>

It can be done accurately using a regular feeder though by just burying it into the feeder and wrap it in a ball of groundbait. So, as your groundbait breaks up and dissolves the hookbait becomes free.