Rod holdall

kevoffthetee

Reaction score
How much would/have you paid for for a rod holdall. Been looking as I think this is my next purchase before a new rod or reel. I've seen some shakespeare bags on sports direct fairly cheap if anyone has any reviews on them?

Can anyone recommend one for 2 rods (12ft) and reels, 2 bank sticks, landing net pole, brolley and a large pocket for a small tackle box (and a kitchen sink).

nicepix

Reaction score
The Korum Two Rod Total Protection quiver will take a surprising amount of stuff. It is made for two 12 foot two-piece rods with two side pockets for landing net, bank sticks, etc and a brolly pouch.

There are some reviewers who that say they can't fit large reels into the pockets. I can't understand why because I regularly take rods with large reels such as the Aero 8000's and the even larger Daiwa Z5000BR's in mine. Even the monster Penn 760 Liveliner fits snugly inside.

As well as the two rods in their pockets you can lay another rod with a centrepin on top of them inside the pouch. You can also fit another rod into the brolly pouch along with the brolly. I often carry my spod / catfish rod that way. In total I've carried four made up rods and a roach pole as well as the ancillary stuff.

Side pockets are plenty big enough for 10 or so banksticks or a rod pod. I also find room for a selection of quiver tips in tubes and the other pocket holds the folding net and handles.

It is really well made and well balanced when carrying it. Well worth the money.

kevoffthetee

Reaction score
Happy days, took the wife to Aldi and price a SALE section, and in it some green bits and pieces.

9.95 later and I'm the owner of a 3 rod bag with stacks of storage